CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Trendy Treehouse: Shutter Love Tuesday

Well, it is Thursday, so I am a couple of days late, but I just found this site.  This weeks theme was VACATIONS, so I am lucky enough to have a ton of photos to choose from because we went to the beach in July.  I looked through them all, but kept gravitating back to this one.  There are just so many things I love about this picture.  The beautiful moment with Kylie and her Nana.  The starburst sun welcoming the day.  The illumination of the water around them.  It is just a complete picture of the wonder and beauty of life to me.

Please check out all of the other shutter love photos on Vacations at Trendy Treehouse by clicking the button below:



ShutterLoveTuesdays





0 comments:

Post a Comment