CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Shutterbabes Workshop...

On July 24th, I was lucky enough to attend a Shutterbabes workshop with an awesome local photographer, Abigail Seymour.  We learned all about taking bettering pictures of our kids and some of the basics of lighting and setting.  I had a great time and it was a wonderful experience.  I especially enjoyed getting the chance to meet Abigail and she had some really kind things to say to me that I was very flattered to hear.  I am considering taking the pro workshop in October, but still pondering whether or not I think I am ready.

Here are some of the shots I took that day.  I love some of them and others I can definitely learn from and see the area I need to improve on!




1 comments:

Abigail

Gorgeous, Christina! I am so impressed, and I love your blog. Hope to see you at another workshop soon!

Post a Comment